Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Top 5 Internet Picks [This Weeks Picks]

Tonight, I thought I would dedicate a post to some of the things that made me laugh on the web this week. Most, have been little treasures which found me via my RSS feeds.

Without further ado:

#5: Collider's merciless review of Disaster Movie: The boys behind Date Movie and Meet the Spartans are back, which begs the question: Why are people still paying to see these movies? With a Rotten Tomatoes rating of "0" (thats 27/27 negative reviews) it is safe to say that any competent review of Disaster Movie would not be tolerable. With quotes like "I'm not sure if "Disaster" is the worst movie the boys have churned out, but, at this point, that's like asking if a bullet hurts more than a knife," Brian at Collider's review gave me a big laugh.

Read it here.

#4: Null Hypothesis's list of bizarre objects launched into space: A pretty hilarious list, and we could all have fun with the #1 pick.

View it here.

#3: Putin saves camera crew from loose tiger: This week it was reported that Vladamir Putin shot a loose tiger with a tranquilizer gun in order to save a camera crew.

Read it here.

#2: "Clintowned": This video popped up on Digg today, the winning caption seemed to be "Once you go black..."

Watch it here.

#1: Mccain's voicemail to Palin leaked to the press: Not really, but this hilarious recording from 23/6 gives us an pretty good idea of what it could have been like..

Listen to it here.


Feel free to upload your own picks, happy surfing!

0 comments: