Monday, December 8, 2008

My top 15 films of 2008

With award season around the corner, many lists of the year's top films have been popping up online and in print. So, I thought I would supply my own favorites List for 2008.

Note: This list only includes films I have seen, while I'm sure in weeks to come I'll be wanting to add Doubt, Frost/Nixon, the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, the Wrestler etc. to the list, for now, this is it.

In no particular order,

The Dark Knight
Slumdog Millionaire
Encounters at the End of the World
Milk
Wendy and Lucy
In Bruges
Son of Rambow
In Search of a Midnight Kiss
Iron Man
Synecdoche, New York
Let the Right One In
Humboldt County
Burn After Reading
Transsiberian
Visioneers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burn After Reading DVD is already out..this is a great film.....it's concept is incredible, amazing, unique and perfectly orchestred by the cohen!There is nothing to say!awesome movie, such a smart story...its like one of those movies that everybody is tied together but its comedic!..Brad Pitt is hilarious! hes such a goof in this movie... i'll going to get a deep discount dvd copy of this movie...